Patan- Bindi Railway line Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
During his two day visit to the state of Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the following development works at the state:
- The first phase of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail project. This 6.5 km stretch, connects Vastral to Apparel park area.
- Foundation Stone for the second phase of the Ahmedabad Metro Rail project which connects Motera cricket stadium to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar.
- Launched the National Common Mobility Card- NCMC which is one card- one nation based Indigenous Automatic Fare Collection System.
- The new building of 1200 bed ultra modern super speciality hospital Medicity at Ahmedabad Civil Hospital campus.
- 590-bed cancer hospital, a 255-bed eye hospital and a dental hospital with 360 dental chairs at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital campus.
- 51 kilometre long Patan- Bindi Railway line by digitally flagging off a goods train.
- Laid the foundation stone for 78.8 kilometres long Anand- Godhra Railway line doubling project.
- Distributed the Gold Cards to the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana- PM JAY and Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
These projects would give a boost to the socio-economic development of Gujrat.