Pm Modi Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
PM Modi inaugurated the various developmental works in Kerala, which include:
- Kollam Bypass
- Unveiled a plaque launching the completion of several developmental projects under the Swadesh Darshan scheme.
Kollam Bypass lies on the National Highway-66. The opening of the Kollam Bypass would considerably reduce travel time between Alappuzha and Thiruvananthapuram, together with avoiding traffic congestion in Kollam town.
The Bypass is 13 Km long and has two lanes. It comprises three major bridges over the Ashtamudi lake, having a total length of 1540 metres and an underpass. It is the first National Highway project in the country taken up on a 50:50 Centre-State partnership.
Swadesh Darshan scheme
PM Modi also unveiled a plaque launching the completion of several developmental projects undertaken in the Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple circuit in Thiruvananthapuram under the Swadesh Darshan scheme. The developmental projects comprised of various infrastructure facilities in Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Sree Parthasarthy Temple, Aranmula, and the Sabarimala Ayyappa temple.
The Swadesh Darshan scheme of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India aims at integrated development of theme-based tourist circuits in the country.
The 13 thematic circuits under the Swadesh Darshan scheme are North East India Circuit, Buddhist Circuit, Himalayan Circuit, Coastal Circuit, Krishna Circuit, Desert Circuit, Tribal Circuit, Eco Circuit, Rural Circuit, Spiritual Circuit, Ramayana Circuit, Heritage Circuit and Wildlife Circuit.
Tags: Aranmula • Ashtamudi lake • Kerala • Kollam Bypass • Ministry of Tourism • National Highway-66 • Pm Modi • Sabarimala Ayyappa temple. • Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple • Sree Parthasarthy Temple • Swadesh Darshan Scheme
PM Modi inaugurated a slew of developmental works and laid the foundation stone for four projects during his visit to the North-Eastern state of Manipur.
Development Works Inaugurated
PM Modi inaugurated eight projects during his visit to the Manipur. They are:
- Integrated check post in Tengnoupal district.
- Dolaithabi Barrage project of Imphal East district.
- FCI food storage godown in Imphal East district.
- Buffer water reservoirs in Ukhrul district.
- Improved and upgraded water supply for Churachandpur zone.
- Eco-tourism complex at Thangapat in Kangpokpi district.
- Integrated tourist destination in Noney district.
- Water supply scheme at JNV, Lambui and its surrounding villages.
Foundation Stone for New projects
PM Modi laid the foundation stone for four new projects
- Infrastructure development of Dhanamanjuri University in Imphal West district.
- Floodlighting of hockey stadium and the main stadium at the Khuman Lampak Sports Complex in Imphal East district.
- AstroTurf laying in Langjing Achouba of Imphal West district
These developmental projects will aid in reaching out to the people of North-East especially Manipur and aid in the bridging of the gap between North-East and the rest of India.