Red Fort Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The ‘Azaadi ke Diwane’ museum dedicated to the unsung heroes of the country’s freedom struggle was inaugurated at the Red Fort premises.
Azaadi ke Diwane Museum
- The Museum is built by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI).
- The Museum pays homage to hundreds of freedom fighters who do not find mention in popular culture.
- The Museum has attempted to document these unsung hero’s contributions to India’s Freedom Struggle.
- The Museum pays tribute to the selfless sacrifices of the revolutionaries, brave women freedom fighters and valiant children.
- The Museum is part of Kranti Mandir Series to inspire the younger generation and to let them know the cost of freedom that the great fighters achieved by sacrificing their lives.
- Azaadi ke Diwane is a digitised and interactive museum with a state-of-the-art, informative and educational exhibition allowing the visitors to engage with the exhibits through multi-sensor technology.
Kranti Mandir Series
Kranti Mandir is India’s tribute to the revolutionary zeal and courage of the great freedom fighters. Other Museums which are part of the Kranti Mandir series are Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Museum, Yaad-e-Jallian Museum and Museum on 1857- India’s first war of Independence were inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the eve of Republic Day.
Tags: Archaeological Survey of India • ASI • Azaadi ke Diwane Museum • Freedom Struggle • Kranti Mandir Series • Museum on 1857- India’s first war of Independence • Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Museum • Red Fort • Yaad-e-Jallian Museum
Bharat Parv is a five day event hosted as part of Republic Day celebrations. Bharat Parv organised at Red Fort, Delhi aims to generate a patriotic fervour and promote the rich cultural diversity of the country.
Attractions of Bharat Parv
Bharat Parv showcases the spirit of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat. The important attractions of Bharat Parv are:
- Replica of the Statue of Unity.
- Gandhi Gram in which 10 painting artists will create paintings on the theme of Ideology of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Display of Republic Day parade tableaux
- Performances by the Armed Forces bands.
- Theme based State Pavilions where each state showcases its strength along with its tourism products.
- Daily cultural performances by North Zone Cultural Centre.
Bharat Parv has been organised by Ministry of Tourism in collaboration with other Central Ministries and State Governments.