RIL Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
As per Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Chairman & MD of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani has been ranked as the 18th richest person in the world with a personal wealth of $24.7 billion in 2012.
As per the rankings top 5 positions are grabbed by:
- Carlos Slim Helu, Mexico, Telecommunication Business with holdings in America Movil (the largest mobile phone operator in the Americas). He retains the title of richest person on Earth for the entire year 2012 with net worth USD 70 billion.
- Bill Gates, Microsoft founder
- Amancio Ortega, founder of retailer Inditex SA.
- Warren Buffett, American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. Chairman & CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
- Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA founder
Month: Categories: Business, Economy & Banking
Gas output from India’s biggest gas producing fields in the Krishna Godavari basin (KG-D6) continued to decline and reched its lowest level since its inception. After touching peak production levels of 60 million of gas per day (mmscmd), the output was 22.77 mmscmd in the week ending December 9.
What are the reasons for the fall in output?
- High water and sand ingress into the fields were cited as the main reasons for shutting 7 out of the 18 producing wells in the KG-D6 block.
- The target output for this time of the year is 80 mmscmd.
Month: Categories: Places in News