Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel from Germany has won 2015 Singapore Grand Prix of Formula One.
The race was held on the Marina Bay Street Circuit, which is the first street circuit in Asia.
It was overall fourth victory for Vettel in Singapore Grand Prix as he had earlier won in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
This was his third victory of the season 2015. Earlier he had won Malaysian Grand Prix and Hungarian Grand Prix.
Rankings after 2015 Singapore Grand Prix
- 1st position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari.
- 2nd position: Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) of Red Bull
- 3rd position: Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) of Ferrari.
- 4th position: Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes.
- 5th position: Valtteri Bottas (Finland) of Williams.
- 7th position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India.
- 20th position: Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) of Force India.
Top 5 Teams: Ferrari, Red Bull, Mercedes, Williams and Toro Rosso.