India’s largest private sector bank ICICI Bank has launched country’s first contactless business credit card in association with Jet Airways for small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The card has been christened as the ‘Jet Airways ICICI Bank Business Advantage Card’.
- The card is powered by ‘VISA payWave’ contactless technology.
- The technology enables cardholder to make payments by simply tapping card at contactless enabled terminals in more than 48 countries including India.
- The card can also be used by dipping or swiping at non-contactless merchants.
- It offers dual advantage of reward programme on the expenses and repayments of the credit card.
- With this ICICI Bank became the first bank globally to offer a dual advantage reward programme.