Space Current Affairs
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
India and Vietnam have signed two Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) to enhance cooperation in field of information and broadcasting and space cooperation.
The MoUs were signed following bilateral meeting between PM Narendra Modi and his visiting counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc ahead of the India-Asean Commemorative Summit in New Delhi. Vietnam is a key pillar in India’s Act East Policy and strategic partner in South East Asia.
MoUs singed are
MoU to enhance cooperation in field of information and broadcasting: It aims to enhance cooperation in the field of information and broadcasting, based on principles of equality and reciprocity pursuant to their national laws and regulations.
MoU on space cooperation: It is implementation arrangement between ISRO and National Remote Sensing Department of Vietnam. It seeks to establish tracking and data reception station and data processing facility in Vietnam under ASEAN India Space Cooperation.
It will define framework and conditions of cooperation for establishment of facility to provide Indian remote sensing satellite data over ASEAN region. It will enable remote sensing applications, which include natural resources management, ocean development and disaster management to ASEAN member states.
India and Israel have signed nine agreements to boost cooperation in the areas of space, cyber security and oil and gas between both countries.
The agreements were signed following delegation-level talks headed by Prime Ministers Narendra Modi and his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu in New Delhi. Netanyahu is first Israeli Prime Minister to visit India in span of last 15 years and second one overall. Ariel Sharon was first and only Israeli Prime Minister to visit India in 2003.
List of agreement signed
- Agreement on Film-co-production.
- Protocol on Amendments to Air Transport Agreement
- MoU on Cyber Security Cooperation between India and Israel
- Memorandum of Intent (MoI) between Invest India and Invest in Israel
- Medical Centre on Cooperation in field of Research in Homeopathic Medicine
- Letter of Intent (LoU) between IOCL and Phinergy Ltd. For cooperation in area of metal-air batteries
- MoU between the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and the Ministry of Energy on Cooperation inOil and Gas Sector
- LoI between IOCL and Yeda Research and Development Co Ltd for cooperation in the area of concentrated solar thermal technologies
- MoU between Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, Ministry of AYUSH and Centre for Integrative Complementary Medicine, Shaare Zedek
- MoU between Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) and Technion- Israel Institute of Technology for cooperation in field of space.