The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) conferred its Lifetime Achievement Award on famous adman Srinivasan K.Swamy.
Mr. Swamy is popularly known as Sundar. He is a veteran in the advertising industry and has almost four decades of rich experience.
About Srinivasan K.Swamy
- Swamy is Chairman of R.K. Swamy Hansa, a diversified marketing communications group.
- He has served as the President of AAAI for three consecutive terms from 2004 to 2007.
- He is also the Vice Chairman of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) and a Board Member of the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
AAAI’s Lifetime Award: It was instituted in 1988. It is the highest recognition bestowed on an individual in India for outstanding contribution to the advertising industry.
About Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI)
- AAAI is the official, national organisation of advertising agencies to promote their interests. It was formed in 1945.
- It promotes professionalism, through its founding principles, which uphold sound business practices between Advertisers and Advertising Agencies and the various media.
- AAAI is representative body of very large number of small, medium and large-sized agencies that together account for almost 80% of the advertising business in the country.
- It is recognised as the apex body for the Advertising industry at all forums – Advertisers and Media owners and their associations and Government.