Union Cabinet approves MoU between DGCA and French Civil Aviation Authority
The Union Cabinet has given its ex-post facto approval to the signing of MOU between the Directorate General of Civil Aviation of India (DGCA) and the French Civil Aviation Authority – Direction Generale de l’Aviation Civile (DGAC).
The MoU seeks to implement
- Technical Cooperation Programme (TCP) for implementation and promotion of Standards and Recommended Practices of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- The TCP will be beneficial for enhancement of expertise and skills of DGCA’s officers.
- Implementation of the cooperation between the two parties for imparting training of technicians, engineers, managers etc.
The MoU will also include any other subject that is relevant to the common DGAC and France’s DGCA areas of interest. For this purpose, both signatory parties will undertake to cooperate through the following actions:
- Exchange information concerning the various techniques used to reach the objectives.
- Send French instructors or experts to India for training missions
- Receive instructors or experts of India in France for training missions.