Union Cabinet approves MoU between UPSC and Bhutan’s Royal Civil Service Commission
The Union Cabinet has approved Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC), Bhutan.
Decision in this regard was taken in the Union Cabinet Meeting presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi.
- The MoU will strengthen the existing relationship between UPSC and RCSC. It will also facilitate sharing of expertise and experience of both the parties in the area of recruitment.
- It will also develop institutionalized linkage between the Public Service Commission of both the countries, which share the common ideals.
The MoU covers areas of cooperation in
- Sharing of expertise and experience in Civil Service matters such as selection and recruitment, exchange of resources and development of professional skills of the officers and staff through training and attachment programs.
- Sharing of expertise on use of Information Technology (IT) in Computer Based Recruitment Tests and Examinations.
- Sharing of experience in Single Window System for speedy disposal of cases, expeditious scrutiny and building merit based staffing system, etc.
- Sharing of experience on the modalities adopted on audit of procedures and processes followed by various Government agencies in recruitment under the delegated powers.
- Digitization of records, display of historical records and storage.