Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 9th edition of Vibrant Gujarat Summit. On the occasion, the Prime Minister also set the target for breaching into top 50 rankings of the ease of doing business.
The three-day Vibrant Gujarat Summit will witness the participation of the heads of five countries Uzbekistan, Rwanda, Denmark, Czech Republic and Malta – and over 30,000 national and international delegates. A round-table interaction with the heads of global funds, ‘Africa Day’ and an MSME convention would also be held during the convention.
Vibrant Gujarat Summit
Vibrant Gujarat Summit conceptualized in 2003 by then Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi, to establish Gujarat as a preferred investment destination within India.
The objectives of the Vibrant Gujarat Summit are:
- Strengthen the foundation for Gujarat to become economically and socially the most developed state in India by 2030, at par with the best in the developed world.
- Leveraging Gujarat’s manufacturing leadership in the country and it’s economic strength, to connect the global investor with India and the state.
- Attract the brightest minds from across the world to ideate, showcase innovation and best practices, and discuss their application to the state and the nation.
- Empower India to compete with the best global economies.
- Provide a platform for global business networking.
Over the time the Summit has evolved into a platform for brainstorming on agendas of global socio-economic development, in addition to being a facilitator for knowledge sharing and forging effective partnerships.
Categories: States Current Affairs